- Tuition fees are payable to the Course Creator Pt. Sanjay Rath at www.paypal.com to the email account firstname.lastname@example.org. Home students can send a cheque payable to ‘Sanjay Rath’ to the address
15B Gangaram Hospital Road, N.E.A, New Delhi 110060 giving 30 days time for the cheque to be cleared and should simultaneously inform the Course Liaison Mrs. Sarbani Rath.
- For other PJC Batch, fees are payable directly to the Batch Mentor.
- All payments for private tuitions and other group studies should be made directly to your Jaimini Scholar guide (Batch Mentor).
- Examination & Certification fees are to be paid as per the decision and communication from the Certification Head of DBC, Mr. Steven Hubball, who may be contacted for all certification needs.
When do I have to pay my fees?
- Tuition fees are to be paid in advance of the start of course/academic year. E-Course admission is not made until the “Web Access fees” are paid. See the installment schedule is you have been approved for paying in installments.
How should I pay my fees?
- Tuition fees can be paid online at this WebPage using Paypal (www.paypal.com)
- A cheque payable to Sanjay Rath can be posted to
Parāśara Jyotiṣa Course
Attn: Mr. Sanjay Rath
15B Gangaram Hospital Road
N.E.A, New Delhi
- Bank Transfer to HDFC Bank account as per details below
Sanjay RathAccount no: 00261000228609
HDFC Bank Branch: NEW DELHI – ORN MARKET
13-B Pusa Road, Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110 060
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000026
Can I pay in installments?
- It is at the discretion of your Course Creator (or Batch-Mentor) whether to allow you to pay tuition fees in installments. We recommend that you send a comprehensive mail seeking permission for installment payment before the start of the academic year if you would like to pay in installments.
What if I withdraw from my course, am I eligible for a refund?
If you decide to withdraw from your course, you will generally be eligible for a refund of tuition fees for each complete term not started. If you withdraw during a term, you will be liable for fees for that term. If you are thinking about withdrawing, you should talk to your Scholar guide and Course Liaison to discuss your options.
What if I suspend from my course, am I eligible for a refund?
The same rules apply for suspension as for withdrawal except that you can request that Devaguru Brihaspati Center retains the fees paid to be credited against the fees that will be due when you return. When you return you will need to pay any outstanding balance of fees.
I’m paying my fees with a tuition fee loan. If I withdraw, will I still have access to it?
Different rules apply for private loans taken for studies and you should consult with the bank which has given you the loan for this purpose.
What happens if I don’t pay my fees?
If you don’t pay your tuition fees, you will be suspended from your course and from access to all facilities. You will not be allowed to sit any exams or submit any coursework. If you are having difficulty paying your fees, we recommend you talk to your Scholar guide or Course Liaison (if you have not opted for accreditation) at the earliest opportunity.
I think I’ve been charged the wrong fee, what should I do?
You should contact your Scholar guide or Course Liaison (if you have not opted for accreditation) in the first instance. Your Scholar guide will contact DBC and your fee will be investigated. If you are not satisfied with the result of the investigation, you may petition the Course Creator at DBC (Pt. Sanjay Rath). Requests for refunds will not normally be considered more than one year after the fee has been paid.