The much awaited Jaimini Scholar Program Advanced Classes (JSPA) are to be initiated, just as in the past, from makara saṅkrānti (14 January), 2015. Teachings in the JSPA will not be restricted to the Upadeśa of Maharṣi Jaimini alone as these are advanced classes. The classes for JSPA-I are centred around studying some of the Upadeśa Sūtra in greater detail.
The JSPA course is open only for those Jaimini Scholars who have completed the JSP Year-4 and are already certified. In addition, it is by invitation only and the prerogative for the invitation is with Pt. Sanjay Rath.
In future years, Jaimini Scholars who are certified can recommend their students for this course, which will need to be seconded by two other Jaimini Scholars. Without this three Jaimini Scholar recommendation, candidates cannot be considered for admission.
A one-time course fee of £ 500 ($ 850) must be paid before the course date of 15 January, 2015. The course fee does not include travel, boarding, lodging or any other incidental or additional costs towards the contact course. Course Fee includes access to the course website for 2 years.
|Ref||Topic AM||Topic: PM|
|Thu||JSP1||Sṛṣṭi: Tattva, Varṇa, Karma||Pada Dharma|
|Fri||JSP1||Vṛddha Bhāva: Mṛtyu, Dhana, Vyaya, Sukha, Karma, Dharma, Bhakti, Śatru (Ghātaka)|
|Sat||JSP2||Chara Daśā: 2.3.29 etc.||Nārāyaṇa Daśā: 2.4.8-10|
|Sun||JSP2||VND*: D3, D3-J, D9, D7, D10, D12||VND*: D4, D4V D16, D20|
|Mon||JSP2||VND*: D4, D24, D24P||Lagnāṁśaka Daśā: D30, D60, D11|
|Tue||JSP2||Sudarśana Chakra Daśā||Yogārdha Daśā (Jaimini)|
|Wed||DBC Scholar Meeting 5PM|
|Thu||JSP3A||Navāṁśa Daśā||Buddhi Gati Daśā|
|Fri||JSP3B||Ārūḍha Principles: JS 3.3.1-8||Ārūḍha Bhāva|
|Sat||JSP3B||Nature: JS 3.3.28-33||Prāṇa: JS 3.3.34-37|
|Sun||JSP3B||Udāharaṇa: JS 3.3.38-46||Niṣeka: JS 3.4.47-56|
* VND: Varga Nārāyaṇa Daśā
JSPA Contact Class
The contact classes should be attended by all participants for at least one week. Inability to participate at all, without a plausible excuse for absence, can result in non-invitation in the future years. All participants who cannot be present for the Contact Class must take prior leave of absence from the Course Teacher.
The Contact Course for 11 days shall commence from Thursday, 30 April to 10 May, 2015.
Cornucopia Hotel, Gozo, Malta
- 10 Gnien Imriek Street, Xaghra, XRA1521, Malta | Website
- Property Location
- Located in Xaghra (Gozo), Cornucopia Hotel is convenient to Ggantija Temple and Calypso’s Cave. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Ta’ Pinu Shrine and Gozo Ferry Terminal.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
- Premium Amenities
- Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
- Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
- Other Amenities
- Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), currency exchange, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free parking is available onsite